1. Scholarship is limited to one recipient for the school year 2021-2022 at Shiloh Christian Academy.
2. Scholarship will cover tuition, all testing, transcripts if needed, all lunch meals, and 72 paces.
3. Scholarship does not cover extra expenses such as registration fees, all uniforms, any paces after 72, lost paces, fundraising, fieldtrips, class parties, student convention fees, sport fees, school supplies and any other special school activities.
4. Scholarship winner will be announced on July 16th, 2021 on school website.
5. Only applications that were submitted by the deadline of July 10th,2021 will be considered.
6. Applicants must provide two Non-relative written recommendations with contact information.
7. Applicants must email a current photo at the time of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Any applications that are lacking information will not be considered.
9. Applications that are lacking any forms required will not be considered.
10. Only one entry per child is allowed.
11. Applicants must be between 4-16 years of age.
12. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
13. Applicants must have a true interest in being part of Shiloh Christian Academy.
14. Recipient must maintain an 88% grade point average.
15. Recipient must not exceed Shiloh Christian Academy allotment of absences and tardies.
16. Recipient must always maintain a good testimony.
17. Recipient must participate in all school activities (fundraisers, fun days, field trips, open house, etc.…).
18. Recipient must follow all the rules and regulations of the SCA student handbook.
If for any reason the recipient does not fulfill any of the requirements, rules or regulations, the scholarship will be revoked, and the recipient will have to pay the remainder of the balance.
Shiloh Christian Academy holds the right to refuse any application for any reason. Shiloh Christian Academy holds the right to cancel or revoke the scholarship from the recipient at any time. I have read all rules and regulations for the J.A.S. Scholarship and understand that if I failed to submit or complete anything that is required my application will not be considered.
J.A.S. Scholarship will only apply for the 2021-2022 school year at Shiloh Christian Academy (SCA). This application form must be completed and submitted by the deadline date of July 10th, 2021 for eligibility.
We would like to congratulate Ariel Quijas for winning 2019-2020 scholarship.