Want to be part of Shiloh Christian academy?

Here is a list of documents you need to enroll today:

  • Student Application
  • Registration fee
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Social Security Card
  • Previous School Records (ONLY fill out if transferring from another school.) Release Form --> Fill Online

  • Withdrawal letter from the previous school

Click on the link to fill out your application

Fill Online

Once we receive your application we will contact you to set-up an appointment to finalize your enrollment and answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions before you apply, please call our office and leave a message or email us.